Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Working from Home

I love working from home.  

       Being productively useful within the confines of ones own space is definitely a blessing I never thought I'd have, but I have to admit, I get a wide variety of reactions when I tell people what I do.

      My "office" is my living room, my "studio" is my bedroom.  That's really where the magic happens.... my "studio"

There are a variety of things that happen here, but one of my primary workstations is my bed.  I am constantly working on positioning so that everything fits where it needs to.... lay out is super important, after all, in my line of work. 



This is also where I do my stripping, since the work space on my table is not big enough.  I have a special mat and board I lay down at the foot of my bed for this.  It seems to work out better than I had thought it would!


Sometimes my work takes me into all hours of the night.  This is definitely a compromise to my sleep schedule.  I go to sleep and my work is there.  I wake up, and it's STILL right there... at least what I do is pretty!


Let's not even talk about the distractions of little people that also live in my home.... these distractions are only occasionally awkward...Lol.



All in all.... I love what I do. 





Come on now...... get your head out of the gutter!!  What did you think I was talking about?!?



Don't mind the icy stare from the vicious attack beast.... HA!

One thing's for sure.  Working from home means I get lots of extra "help"!



again with the icy stare... Maple doesn't like the flash!

Have a great week everyone, and don't forget to come see us at the end of the month for 
SHOP HOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment